Why Your Life Is Special
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."
- At least 2 people in this world love you so much they would die for you.
- At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
- A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
- Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
- You mean the world to someone.
- If not for you, someone may not be living.
- You are special and unique.
- When you think you have no chance of getting what you want, you probably won't get it, but if you trust God to do what's best, and wait on His time, sooner or later, you will get it or something better.
- When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good can still come from it.
- When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
- Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you.
- Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
- Always tell someone how you feel about them; you will feel much better when they know and you'll both be happy.
- If you have a great friend, take the time to let them know that they are great.
Given to me by my "Forever Friend", Jeffie. You saved my life.
Lord, sometimes when I look at my life, it seems like a homespun patchwork quilt.
Quaint, but not quite "together".
There are bits and pieces of cloths and colors, scraps of material.
The days of my life...
When you began to put together the days of my life
You must have known where each piece would go...
You've told me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made...
And I believe you, Lord, I do!
I may not be a velvet tapestry,
But even crazy-quilts have a purpose,
To give warmth and cozy comfort...
and to color a room!
Whatever I am, Lord,
You made me...
And exactly right.
~Posted by Ginny
A wise doctor has the following hanging in his office:
Our deepest fear
Is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful
It is our light not our darkness
That most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be Brilliant,
Gorgeous, Talented and Fabulous?
Who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people won't feel insecure
We were born to make manifest
The Glory of God that is within us.
It's not just in some of us;
It is in everyone.
As we let our own light shine,
We unconsciously give other people permission
To do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.